3.1.13

Man vs. Mud is completed!

Who knew mud could get in so many places?  Last year I made the goal to sign up for a 5k.  Luckily I got to run 2 5k's and a 10k.  One of my 5k's was the Man vs. Mud run.  I signed up by myself.  My brother and his wife joined my team.  It was the best experience ever!  We started our race at 9am.  It was one of the first time slots.  There were so many runners signed up for this it was unbelievable.  It is now one of the largest mud races in Utah.  You can check out the official website here.  We ran this back in September and I am just now getting the video edited and done with.  I hit a busy fall season and had to put this project on hold.  I had a goal to get this completed in January.  Woot, that is another goal checked off already!  So here is my completed mud run video if you would like to check it out.  A special thanks go to my Dad who filmed for us and for my husband who took photos.  I'm the one with the GoPro strapped to my head if you're wondering.


No comments: